BestMealsatHome.com, which uses Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls and Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn
with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeño peppers
cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1) In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
2) Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
3) Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
Enter for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Card to Publix using the Rafflecopter Form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a $25 gift card from Publix and My Blog Spark.com.