Monday, October 22, 2012

Disney's (Tinkerbell) Secret of the Wings! (Comes out Tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct. 23rd!)


My children and I recently reviewed Disney's Secret of the Wings! Both my five year old son and my three year old daughter and I love Tinkerbell and her Fairy friends. We enjoyed the cute story about Tinkerbell meeting her sister. I don't want to give the whole story away. It's really hard not too. They call it the Tinkerbell in the Snow movie. This is one of the cutest Tinkerbell movies that I have seen. I don't mind watching it over and over again, as it's really cute and I notice something new about it everytime we watch it.

Disney's Secret of the Wings comes out on DVD and DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Packs Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 23rd! Sign up with Disney Movie Rewards online to print out a $5.00 off coupon for Secret of the Wings Blu-Ray Combo pack! 


Disclosure: I received a copy of Disney's Secret of the Wings in exchange for my post. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment