Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner Review!


Carmex products are all around our home, in the diaper bag, my purse, and my husband's computer bag that goes with him to work everyday. Carmex is introducing "Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner"!


Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner is creamy, fast absorbing, non-greasy, and contains 13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips with a hint of Orange! Carmex everyday lip conditioner is like lotion for your lips! It's not sticky on your lips like some lip products are. It leaves your lips smooth and kissable! I really like the Carmex Lip Conditioner because it will help to keep my lips nice and smooth throughout these cold winter months here in Tennessee. My children also love that it tastes and smells slightly like oranges.

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner is creamy and light formula with a natural orange flavor. You can use it alone, or as a moisturizer boost under lipstick. It's not shiny, and has a matte finish, so it won't out shine your lipstick. The Slant-tip applicator makes it easy to apply to your lips. Carmex products are never tested on animals, just on the Woelbing family members, who created Carmex over 75 years ago! 


Disclosure: I received two samples of Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner in exchange for my review post. I am also a Carmex Blogger! No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment