Friday, August 9, 2013

Disney's PLANES Soars Into Movie Theaters Today!



We had a chance to see Disney's PLANES a few nights ago and it was amazing! Disney has outdone themselves with the graphics by far! I do wish that there was an appearance of Mater or Lightning McQueen, but there wasn't. We did notice a reappearance by Brent Mustangburger though, who was the announcer in Cars 2! My son actually pointed that out to us, as he's a HUGE Cars 1 and Cars 2 fan!

I can't even name my favorite part of the movie, as I smiled and kept smiling almost the whole movie, and so did almost everyone else watching the movie in the theater with us. If I had to name one part, was when Dusty and Ishani flew around the Taj Mahal in India. My husband and I have personally been there. It's a really special place, full of history, beauty, and love.



I really liked how much my almost six year old son Matthew loved the movie! It was really fun to watch it with him and to see it through his eyes. Over a week ago, I ordered two books based on the PLANES movie, and they came today! Matthew hasn't put them down since I surprised him with them!

A Little Information Below About The Movie:
“Disney’s PLANES” is an action-packed 3D animated comedy adventure featuring Dusty (voice of Dane Cook), a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing—and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator, Skipper, who helps Dusty qualify to take on the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar. 

PLANES soars into theaters TODAY and to help you get ready for this high-flying adventure check out some of the great fun and engaging content on Disney.com’s FlewTube

Including:
  • Planes Trailers and Clips
  • Paper Airplane Tutorials
  • Features on Remote Controlled Flyer enthusiasts
  • Introductions to parts of a plane
  • Flight-related Disney legacy content


“Like” Disney’s PLANES on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlanes

"Follow" Disney’s PLANES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyPictures

Visit the website: www.disney.com/Planes

0 comments:

Post a Comment