Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Playskool Show Cam Review! #BzzCampaign #GotItFree



My two children, ages six and four, and my husband and I had so much fun playing with the Playskool Show Cam! My children ask us every few days if they can play with it and take pictures with it. The laughter that emerges from using this camera is price less! I like that it's durable, child friendly, and fun! It's so easy to use, that my four year old and six year old only had to ask me once how to turn it on, and which buttons to push to take photos and to scan through the many different hair, glasses, etc. to use with their photos. Below are a few photos that my children and I took with our Playskool Show Cam!







Yes, I was being silly, and yes, that's me!



My son's 6th birthday party is this weekend, and we are going to our local Pump It Up for his party to have some fun with our children, and their friends. We are going to take the Playskool Show Cam with us to let our children and their friends take photos of each other. I can't wait to see how they turn out! I also can't wait to upload them to Facebook and share with my friends, and my son's friends!

I feel that the Playskool Show Cam would be a HUGE hit at any party, wedding, or event! What Child wouldn't love to have a Playskool Show Cam from Santa Clause this Christmas! As it's way more fun to take photos with and play with then a cheapy throw away camera! Don't just have a plan party, or a boring day, have a Playskool Show Cam fun day!



Since everything around is still so new and exciting to them, kids tend to have a unique way of looking at the world. Playskool ShowCam gives them the ability to tap into their enormous imagination by capturing the images around them and easily adding their own creative stamp. Give your child the ability to share the lens through which they view their surroundings:
  • Simple controls, big buttons and kid-sized hand grips so your child can focus on the shot, not figuring out features
  • Put their own original spin on the photos of the world around them with 50+ ways to customize pics including silly stamps and sounds, instant short stories and fun animations
  • Instantly take advantage of their excitement to show off their one-of-a-kind creations with family and friends by projecting photos onto any surface with only the flip of a switch
  • Cameras available in both gray and pink options

Disclosure: I received a Playskool Show Cam from BuzzAgent.com and Playskool in exchange for my review post. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment