Saturday, March 1, 2014

My #DisneySide @Home Celebration Costume Party!



We are taking a trip from Tennessee to California in a few weeks! We are also taking our three children to Disneyland and California Adventure! Our older two children can hardly wait, and neither can we! Our almost twenty month old, Hailey, is really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney Junior channel. She loves to sing the "Hot Dog" song! I hope she is just as happy to meet Mickey Mouse in person!


A little over a month ago, I was chosen, along with many other moms, dads, and bloggers, to host my own Disney Side at Home Celebration party! I received a purple American Tourister Suitcase full of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse decorations, Photo paper from HP, and more. (You can read about what else I received in my first post, here.)

Thank you also to our Party Sponsors:


Goo Goo Clusters sent some of their candies for me to give out to our guests and to put in their Goodie bags to send home with them, and a cute t-shirt for Hailey, which she wore during the party! I tried all 3 kids, the original, peanut butter, and their supreme! They are all really delicious!

Like Goo Goo Clusters on Facebook.

Follow Goo Goo Clusters on Twitter.

Follow Goo Goo Clusters on Pintrest.

Follow Goo Goo Clusters on Instagram.



Maui Wowi gave us a super cute basket full of goodies (Lei, Coffee, two Chocolates, Coffee Cup, Surfboard Keychain, and some Pina Colada Surf Wax Lip Balm. Photo was taken by my friend who won the basket!), you can see it on the middle shelf below, sorry, I didn't get a close up photo), some gift cards, and some of their pink Smoothie cups with a coupon for a Free drink inside to give away to our guests also! Everyone went home with a free drink cup and coupon for a Smoothie from Maui Wowi! Thank you so much!

LIKE Maui Wowi on Facebook.





We had our Disney Side party yesterday. A few of my friends couldn't make it because of personal reasons. So we were two mommies, and three kids short. But we still had fun, and some Mommy time to chat because the kids were all having too much fun enjoying their playdate! We had Chips, Goo Goo Clusters, Disney Fruit Snacks, Goldfish Crackers, a Fruit Bowl, Cookies, and Cupcakes to munch on! The cookies and fruit bowl were the biggest hits! They also had a lot of fun playing with the balloons, as you can see from some of the photos!



The kids really enjoyed decorating their own sugar cookies and cupcakes! The loved the different colored icings that I bought (pink, blue, yellow, white, and purple)! We also had many different kinds and colors of sprinkles, colored sugar, and some small chocolate candies to put on their cookies and cupcakes too! (Yes, that's me in the purple t-shirt!) We used our Mickey Mouse cookies cutters that came with our party kit, and some other Disney cookie cutters that we had in our home, to make cookies for our friends.





Then we took some group photos! I purchased a photo booth background with some little hats, smiles, glassed, etc. But the kids didn't really want to play with them, so we will save them for the next party. I even bought some little Mickey Ears, which a few kids took some home, but we have some left for another party later! My daughter Hailey's second birthday is coming up soon!






My youngest daughter, Hailey, was down for a nap when we took the group photos. She was so tired. We all had so much fun!

How do you and your family show your Disney Side? If you've ever hosted your own Disney party, leave the link below! I'd love to check them out! Pintrest links are welcome too!


Disclosure: I received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment