Saturday, October 10, 2015

Celebrate Fall With Clothing For Girls & Juniors From l.e.i.! @LEIJEANS


Fall is now here and the weather is changing! l.e.i. has the most adorable clothing for your daughters and granddaughters! They have the perfect jeans, jeggings, shirts and more from l.e.i. Find a range of new styles, great fits and cool cuts to take them through their school week in style.



To view the full Juniors and Girls line from l.e.i. please check out their online brand shop at Walmart.com. You can also check out the l.e.i. Fit Guide to help your scholar find her perfect fit!

l.e.i. (an acronym that stands for Life Energy Intelligence. Launched in 1989, l.e.i. brand is owned by ONE Jeanswear Group which is located in New York City.





My Review:
My daughter and I had a chance to review four pieces of clothing from l.e.i. Two pairs of skinny jeans, which I wasn't sure were going to fit her, but they fit nicely, and two adorable shirts! The first shirt is purple with a pink purse for the design. The zipper on the purse actually works and there's a pocket behind it! My daughter wore this shirt when we went to a local place for pizza and to play some games for my son's 8th birthday. She was able to keep the tickets that she received for playing games inside the pocket/purse on her t-shirt! The leopard print sheer shirt has a built in black smooth/soft tank top underneath. My daughter isn't much into black, but after trying it on, she decided to keep it!


Disclosure: I received some clothing from l.e.i. in exchange for my review. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment