- Fast-Paced, Tactile, Simple Strategy Game For Ages 6 & Up
- Players Compete To Get The Best Score By Flipping, Switching, And Stealing Monkeys
- Educational Value - Practice Memory And Simple Addition
- Creative Child Magazine Award Winner And Family Review Center Product Of The Year
- Playing Time = 15 Minutes
The Monkey's Up game is fun. My kid's enjoyed rolling the dice, my three year old kept throwing it across the room, and then finding out what the dice said. Either the player turns one of their monkeys over to reveal how many points it's worth, reverses the order of the game, takes one of another player's monkeys or switches monkeys with another player. From the instructions, the player who has all of their monkeys turned over showing the monkey's points, wins. But we kept playing the game until someone lost all of their monkeys, then the person with the most monkeys won. So you can play most any way you want. It doesn't take long to play it at all, but it's fun.
Disclosure: I received one Monkeys Up Game in exchange for my post. No other compensation was exchanged or received.