Friday, July 8, 2016

BUDDYMOON Movie (Starring David Giuntoli from NBC's "Grimm") Now Showing in Select Theaters & On Demand! #BUDDYMOON


Directed by: Alex Simmons
Writers/Executive Producers: Flula Borg, David Giuntoli and Alex Simmons
Cast: David Giuntoli, Flula Borg, Claire Coffee, Brian T. Finney, Jeanne Syquia
Twitter: #BUDDYMOON

BUDDYMOON. David Giuntoli and Claire Coffee are heading into a new season of NBC’s “Grimm” but first, both are starring in this “bromantic comedy,” now in select theaters and on demand.

Giuntoli stars as “David," who has been left by his fiancĂ© days before the wedding. “Flula" (Flula Borg, “Pitch Perfect 2"), his eccentrically upbeat best man, insists that they go on David’s  honeymoon together: a backpacking trip through Oregon’s scenic mountains. The pair crosses paths with a dazed conspiracy theorist, an attractive, charming backpacker (Coffee), and a bloodthirsty predator (an actual wolf) who all partake in a trek that tests their friendship – and their lives.


My Review:
I really liked this movie. It started off a little slow, but I really got into it. I almost wished that I was there hiking and camping with them. I have been watching the TV show "Grimm" since it started, so seeing David Giuntoli and Claire Coffee in different roles was interesting. It helped me to see them both in different light. Who knew that David Giuntoli could be funny?! I didn't, until I saw Buddymoon!

Go see Buddymoon if it's playing at your local movie theater, or check if it's playing On Demand! This movie is for those 16 to 18 years of age or older. This movie is not for children or teens, and they wouldn't understand the adult situations or language. Buddymoon will change you and the way you think about life a little. It made me realize just how short life is and more. But you will have to see Buddymoon to understand what I'm talking about. Oh, and the scenery in the background is beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment