Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors – Circle of Love - Review! Available to purchase on Tuesday 12/20!

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a link to view stream "Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love" I reviewed in this Blog Post. The opinions I share are my own.


Own it on Blu-ray and DVD Tuesday, 12/20, 
and on Digital HD now!



Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors – Circle of Love was a cute movie. Different than the Coat of Many Colors. This one was a Christmas story. Dolly Parton herself makes a few appearances. I really liked seeing the angel over the family's barn after the snow is melted off the front of their house. We laughed and cried while watching this movie. I am sure we will watch it a few more times before Winter Break is over, as my seven year old daughter loves the little girl who plays Dolly!







About the movie:
Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors - Circle of Love continues with the story of young Dolly Parton as the Parton Family experiences a true Christmas miracle drawing the Partons closer together than ever - with deepened faith and love for one another. The film delivers Christmas joy and peril as an unexpected blizzard threatens the Parton family while Dolly’s father (and his kids) make sacrifices to raise enough money to finally buy his loving wife the wedding ring he could never afford. Meanwhile, an important person in little Dolly’s life begins to see that her amazing voice and musical gift might just be made for something bigger than rural Tennessee.

Here's a Clip from the movie:



I had a chance to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee where the actual Coat used in these movies is currently on display! Check it out below!




Autographed by the Cast!




My daughter Hailey sitting in front of the Display.






Disclosure: I received a link to stream the movie on my laptop, but I didn't do it because we recorded it on our dvr. I didn't receive any compensation for posting about this movie. I simply did so out of the kindness of my heart and because I feel it's a great holiday movie for families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment