Thursday, March 30, 2017

"The Boss Baby" Movie Review! In Theaters Everywhere!



About the movie:
A new baby's arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator -- a wildly imaginative 7-year-old named Tim. The most unusual Boss Baby (Alec Baldwin) arrives at Tim's home in a taxi, wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. The instant sibling rivalry must soon be put aside when Tim discovers that Boss Baby is actually a spy on a secret mission, and only he can help thwart a dastardly plot that involves an epic battle between puppies and babies.



My Thoughts about the movie:
We got to see "The Boss Baby" movie this past weekend! We really liked it, a lot. My children, ages 9, 7 and 4 saw it with me and they can't wait to see it again. It's an all around great family film. All of the jokes are for everyone, young and old. It's a safe movie, with no hidden agendas whatsoever. The opening scenes are so cute with all of the babies!

The movie starts off with seven year old Tim disliking his new baby brother who wears a suit, and carries a briefcase! But in the end, they learn to get along and love one another. I don't want to give away anything else about the movie. It's super sweet, adorable, funny and heart-warming.

Go see "The Boss Baby!" It's from DreamWorks, and totally worth your time and money!





Disclosure: I received four press passes from Allied to see this movie and post my review. No other compensation was exchanged or received. The above opinions are those of myself and my three children.

1 comment: