Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking for Christmas Cards? Look no further than TinyPrints!

 

Did you know that I mail out close to 80 Christmas Cards every year? I mail them to most of my friends and family, to my online Mom friends, and to some people who tell me that my Christmas card is the only one that they receive every year, and they want me to keep sending them. We display our Christmas cards on our dining room wall. I grab the scotch tape and hang them low enough for our two children to see. Most of our friends and family send us the flat holiday photo cards, so they are really easy to tape on the wall.

This year, I will be picking out some cards from TinyPrints! TinyPrints sells Christmas Cards, Holiday Cards, and more, enough to fit every style and budget! Some cards are as low as $.69 each! TinyPrints will also ship your Christmas or Holiday cards to you anywhere in the world!


I would choose the card above called Woody Tartan: Tomato. I could post a photo of each of my two children, and one of them both together! I think that it's really cute and it would give me a chance to send everyone photos along with a cute card!



This one is called Jazzy Christmas! It's really cute too! It's really going to be hard to choose just one design.



I also really like the idea of Christmas Card Ornaments! The one above is called Traditional Tidings: Linen. What a great way to send a Christmas card, a photo of your children, and a Christmas Ornament all in one!


This one is called  Whispering Snowflake. How do you display the Christmas or Holiday cards that you and your family receive in December?

Follow TinyPrints on Twitter.

"LIKE" TinyPrints on Facebook.


Disclosure: I will receive 50 Christmas or Holiday Cards in exchange for this post. No other compensation was exchanged. The above opinions are mine and mine alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment