Monday, January 27, 2014

I Have Been Chosen To Host A #DisneySide @Home Celebration Party!!!

Show Your Disney Side

I was chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration party in my home! I was sent a BIG box with all of the things you can see below!!!



I received a Purple American Tourister carry-on Sized Suit Case! My favorite color is purple! How cool is that!!!



This was everything that was inside of the suitcase! There was plates, cups, napkins Ocean Spray Craisins, HP photo card paper to share with my party guests, cookie cutters, an iPhone 5 cell phone cover, a table cloth, a whole bunch of red and yellow balloons, some stickers, bracelets, Swirl Decorations to hang from the ceiling, pack of cupcake papers/cups, and more!




There was also these measuring cups that say " The Chew" on them!



There was also about ten or twelve of these "So This is Love" posters along with some big cardboard envelopes to store them in, or so my guests can mail theirs to a friend or family member!

I will be sharing my Disney Side party on my blog and on my other social media sites! I can hardly wait to share it with you all!

In the mean time, send your favorite Disney Character's some letters! You can send them to Disney World in Florida, or to Disneyland in California!

Disney World will send an autographed postcard when you write to:

Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Disneyland will send an autographed postcard when you write to:

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

You can also put your favorite Disney character's name above when you address your letter to Disneyland or Walt Disney World!

This is great writing practice for your children, and they should get a response within three to six weeks! Your children can also write to multiple Disney characters!


Disclosure: I received the above items in exchange of having a Disney Side celebration in my home from Disney and MomSelect. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment