I recently got a chance to review the Punchy Pink Chewbeads from Chewbeads.com. My eighteen month old daughter really enjoyed wearing them around the house on her neck as a new necklace. She only has four teeth still, and she has really enjoyed chewing on them also! Thank you Chewbeads for creating such a wonderful product!
Chewbeads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples), soft on babies gums and emerging teeth. Easy to clean with dish soap and water, and also dishwasher safe! They don't contain BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead. All Chewbead necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety. They also come in sixteen (16) different colors! When you wear a Chewbeads necklace, make sure to pull your hair back into a ponytail, sometimes they can get caught in your hair. Chewbeads are also great for nursing mothers. Your babies can play with them while they are nursing. I wish that I would of had these when our son was nursing, maybe he would not have weaned himself at eleven months old.
She even enjoyed chewing on the clasp!
Click HERE and go to Chewbeads.com to purchase a Jane necklace or Cornelia bracelet for yourself and your little one today!
WIN IT! - CLOSED
Chewbeads has generously offered one of my readersa chance to win any Jane Necklace in the color of their choice! Open to US and Canada.
*This MUST be done before your other entries, or they will all be deleted. Please leave your email address with every comment, thank you.
1) Follow Chewbeads on Facebook. (1 entry)
(If you leave a comment and say that Airplanes and Dragonflies sent you, then you can post 2 entries!)
1) Go to Chewbeads.com and let me know what color Jane Necklace that you would choose if you win. (1 entry)
2) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect (GFC), and leave a comment telling me that you do. (1 entry)
3) Blog about this Giveaway and leave me a link to the post. (5 entries)
(You must have at least 50 followers for these entries to count, I will be checking. You must also have posted on your blog recently within the past 2 months.) (These entries are NOT valid if they are done 6 hours before the giveaway ends.)
4) Share on Facebook and leave me a link. (1 entry per day)
5) Share about this Giveaway on Twitter and leave me a link where I can find it. (1 entry per day)
You can Tweet this: @matthewsmommy Chewbeads (teething jewelry) Review and Giveaway! US/CAN Ends 3/3 http://tinyurl.com/45kk322
6) Post my "Last Chance Giveaways" button or my Airplanes and Dragonflies button on your blog. (2 entries for each) (You must have at least 50 followers for these entries to count. You must also have blog posts dating back at least 2 months.)
7) Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs, or RSS feed. (right sidebar) (1 entry for each that you do) (Please leave your entries for Facebook and Twitter, along with your Facebook and Twitter ID's, thank you.)
8) Subscribe to my emails (right sidebar). (2 entries)
9) Enter any other of my giveaways, tell me which one. (1 entry)
10) Sign up for the Chewbeads Newsletter. (1 entry)
Disclosure: I was sent a jane necklace from Chewbeads for review. No financial compensation was received. The opinions above are mine, and mine alone. Winner will be chosen by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. I will not financially reimburse you if you do not receive your prize.