I recently invited to become part of the Comfort For Baby Community member. I recently posted a review about some of their products on my blog and I was pleased with the quality of their products. In today's economy, price and quality are very important. We can't all afford to purchase brand name diapers and products for our babies and families. But we can review and check out other, more affordable products. All Comforts For Baby products are Budget Friendly and excellent quality.
I received a Comforts For Baby Gift Set that included a Comforts For Baby Diaper Bag, one package of Comforts For Baby Diapers, cotton swabs, baby oil, baby powder, baby wipes, and a 4-pack of 10oz. disposable sippy cups. The diaper bag is awesome and includes a diaper changing pad and a secret compartment where you can keep your wallet, make-up, or whatever you decide to use it for. The Comforts For Baby Diapers are super absorbent and I haven't had any issues with them leaking. The baby powder smells and feels great. (I use baby powder more for me then I do for my children! I like the smell and the way it makes me feel and absorbs odor, especially since I am seven months pregnant!) I really LOVE their baby wipes! To me, they are thicker and feel nicer than the leading brands. My daughter has very sensitive skin, so using gentle, unscented wipes on her skin is a must.
Secret compartment with a hook for a spare house key or whatever. I know from personal experience just how much a spare house or car key can come in handy.
Would you like to win the same Comforts For Baby Gift Set for yourself, or for a friend? I know you do! Giveaway is open to residents of the continental United States only (sorry, they won't ship to Alaska or Hawaii). You must be 18 years or older to enter this giveaway. No P.O. Boxes, sorry.
(Only one person per household may enter. If I find out that you used multiple email addresses but the same IP address to enter this giveaway, then ALL of your entries will be deleted and disqualified. Please be honest when entering any and all giveaways on my blog and on others. Thank you.)
1) Follow me on Google Friend Connect, located on my right sidebar. (Please leave your email address with this entry so that I can contact you if you win!) (1 entry)
2) Go to the Comforts For Baby website and tell me which product you would love to try out! (1 entry)
3) "LIKE" Comforts For Baby on Facebook. (Leave your FB name/ID) (1 entry)
4) Follow Comforts For Baby on Twitter. (Leave your Twitter ID) (1 entry)
5) Blog about this Giveaway and post a link to this giveaway and to the Comforts For Baby Website. (5 entries) Please leave a link to your direct post.
6) Post either or both of my buttons on your website. (2 entries for each button you post on your blog's MAIN page.) Leave a link where I can find them!
7) Tweet about this Giveaway. (1 entry per day)
Tweet: Enter for a chance to #Win a @ComfortsforBaby Gift Set! (U.S.) Ends 5/16 @matthewsmommy http://tinyurl.com/6q9j7u5
8) Share this Giveaway on Facebook - Just post a link to this giveaway on your FB page, and it will share this Giveaway! (leave me the link to the post) (1 entry per day)
*If you want even more entries friend me on Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS feed, Networked Blogs, and/or Google Plus. (all located on my right sidebar.) (Each worth 1 entry/comment each).
This Giveaway Ends on 5/16 at 11:59p.m. Central Standard Time
(9:59pm PST and 10:59pm EST)
Disclosure: I received a Comforts For Baby Gift Set because I am part of the Comforts For Baby Community. The opinions above are mine, and mine alone. No other compensation was received or exchanged. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus in any way.