Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney Baby (Onesies) Review!


Have you seen the really cute clothing for babies on the Disney Baby website? I have, and I wish that I could have one of each! Our second baby girl due in July would have a Disney onesie or outfit for everyday of her first year of life! I wish! You never know, it could happen!

I had a chance to review four of the Disney Baby onesies! I was very impressed with the softness and quality of them, oh, and the cuteness! I also really like that they will fit our baby girl for a while when she first wears them due to the extra snaps! I LOVE pretty much anything Disney, especially when it's infant clothing! Below are photos of the products that I had a chance to review along with the links of where you can find them! I also just purchased some more on Kids Woot.com today because I love their onesies so much!








I can't wait to find the Classic Pooh Day-Tripper Diaper Bag! Our local Target store doesn't currently have it on the shelf for me to purchase.


Check out the Finding Nemo Fun Tub! I am going to have to make a special trip to our local Babies R Us store to see if they carry it!




I just went through all of my baby girl stuff, and I have no infant receiving blankets. Guess I gave them to someone else. I found these on the Disney Baby website - Sweet Pooh Soft and Cozy 3-Pack Receiving Blankets! We could really use these too!

Check out my Review on the Disney Baby Daily Renewal Naturals Hair & Body Baby Wash with Lavender & Chamomile!


"LIKE" Disney Baby on Facebook.

Follow Disney Baby on Twitter.


Disclosure: I received four Disney Baby infant onesies and a dvd/blu-ray combo pack of the new Winnie The Pooh movie in exchange for my review. The opinions above are mine and mine alone. No other compensation was received or exchanged.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those adorable? I bought some of the Disney onsies for my nieces baby and she loves them!

    ReplyDelete