Thursday, July 11, 2013

ShabbyApple Vintage Dresses Review!



Shabby Apple makes beautiful vintage dresses, vintage swimsuits, vintage blouses, and vintage shoes and accessories for women and little girls. I think that some of their designs are so pretty. They are even starting to venture out into selling dresses for plus sized women like me. I just wish that their models were plus sized in the dresses though, so that I could see what I might look like in one of them.


I don't like wearing dresses very much. I have never felt comfortable in them. But my daughter Chloe loves them! Shabby Apple sent the Queen of Hearts vintage dress, for little girls, for us to try out and review. Chloe loves it! She looks so grown up in it, and it's light weight, and so much more beautiful in person.


Chloe will be 4 years old on July 20th, and I still can't believe how beautiful and grow up that she looked in this dress! It's very well made and the stitching is beautiful. I can't wait for Chloe to wear this to a party, and in the future, for Hailey to get to wear it too! I wonder how many stories this dress will tell before it's passed onto someone else!


Some of us having high school reunions coming up next month! Shabby Apple has the cutest classic black dresses, cocktail dresses, or dresses to wear to a wedding. Shabby Apple has a dress for any and all occasions.


Perhaps your dreaming of wearing a vintage swimsuit, sitting poolside, drinking some sweet tea? You can purchase vintage and retro swimsuits from Shabby Apple!

Shabby Apple is offering Free Shipping when you spend $150.00 or more! Use code: summersale and save 20% off your entire order!

LIKE Shabby Apple on Facebook. Follow Shabby Apple on Twitter.

Follow Shabby Apple on Pintrest and on Instagram.

You can also follow Shabby Apple on Google Plus.


Disclosure: I received a dress for my daughter from Shabby Apple in exchange for my review post. The opinions above are mine and mine alone. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment