Sunday, March 27, 2016

Our #DisneyKids Preschool Party! #Disney #DisneyJunior #Banfield #Publix

Disclosure: I received free products in order to host the Disney Kids Preschool Playdate. The opinions expressed here on my site are my own.






We were selected to host a #DisneyKids Preschool Party in our home with our friends! We received a box with a Sofia the First carry on size suitcase from American Tourist, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse plates, napkins, table cloth and ceiling decorations, Glad FROZEN sandwich size zipper bags, ALL laundry soap samples, small container of Nestle Nesquik chocolate milk, ten drawstring backpack type bags that say "Disney Junior" on the back, ten maps of Walt Disney World, ten sheets of Disney's The Lion Guard Tattoos, ten Lion Guard posters, ten hats that could be used as Jake and the Neverland Pirate hats or Sofia the First crowns, some bags to decorate to use as puppets or whatever, and one bag of safari animals, which we used to decorate the table with and the children enjoyed playing with them. We also received a copy of "My Very, Very Smelly Breath" children's book, from the Banfield Pet Hospital to read at our #DisneyKids party, but the children got so busy, I forgot.





Kiddos Eating Lunch.



Even the Moms joined in on the fun!



Most everyone got fake tattoos!




PhotoBomb!

We invited fifteen children and six adults, and only three children and two other adults could come. Everyone else either had the flu, strep, pink eye or something else. We couldn't reschedule, so we made the most of it with my three children and a little boy I babysit. So we had seven kids total! I ordered pizza, we had cupcakes, ice cream, fruit and more!


I purchased a blow up Crocodile game, that I called "The Tick Tock Croc" (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Peter Pan) that the children could throw rings around his head and tail! Everyone joined in on the fun to play this game! They all took turns and had a lot of fun!

Thank you so much to our Party Sponsors American Tourister, Banfield Pet Hospital, Nestle Nesquik, ALL, GLAD, Disney, Disney Junior, my friend at Disney and Publix (gave us crayons for our goodie bags).


We used our GLAD zipper sandwich bags for our left over tattoos!



Nestle Nesquik chocolate milk is the best!


Disclosure: I received free products in order to host the Disney Kids Preschool Playdate. The opinions expressed here on my site are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment