Welcome to the Cars 3 Driven to Win Giveaway!
Disney-Pixar's "Cars 3" is the hit movie of the summer! Now you can get into the movie with the game Cars 3 Driven to Win from WB Games. Holly from I Like It Frantic had some help from her son Charlie to do a review of Cars 3 Driven to Win! Make sure you head over and read their thoughts.
- Train and advance your abilities of two-wheel driving, barrel rolls and more in 6 thrilling game modes.
- Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score.
- Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score.
- Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends to become the ultimate champion.
Want to see how the game play is?
Enter below using the Rafflecopter form for a chance to Win an E-Code to play "Cars 3 Driven to Win!"
We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner of this giveaway. I Like It Frantic (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.