Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grocery Deals when we went shopping on Saturday, May 15th!

I took Chloe and we went to CVS, Target, and Walmart. In the morning I also went to Kroger, but I had to take both kids, oh what a hassle that was. I don't like Kroger by the way. I don't think that I will go back there.

CVS: Huggies Diapers - $8.49 each for the Jumbo packs
4 packs of Little Movers & one pack of Snug and Dry
I had a $3.00 off coupon for each, plus a $3.00 CVS bucks that my husband got a few weeks ago.
Plus they gave me $2.00 CVS bucks to use next trip! Wish it was more or $2 for each pack of diapers, but it wasn't, grr, oh well.

The subtotal was $24.45 for 5 packs of diapers!!! (after tax - $28.38)

It made the diapers $5.28 a pack, which was very nice. My only complaint is that their shelves weren't too stocked. Whatever. I was glad to get what I got. It still beats $5.97, after $3.00 off coupons at Walmart.

Target:
Armor All - $6 each, I bought 2 of them, they were on sale
I had a $3 off 2 coupon from Target.com and Two $2.00 off coupons for "Liking" Armor All on Facebook!
I paid $2.50 each! (My husband said that we probably won't need any Armor All for a year or so, lol)

Bandaid kids 20ct. $2.04, $1.29 with a $.75 off coupon! (I bought Princess ones for Chloe!)

Nexcare 20ct. kids, Hot Wheels - for Matthew - $2.60, after Two $.50 off coupons, one from Target.com and one printable, it was $1.60!

I walked out of Target for $9.31! (Saved $10.77)

Walmart:
Bush's Grillin' Beans Four @ $1.44 each, I had Two $1.00 off coupons - $3.76, $.94 each

Yoplait Yogurt was $.45 each, with coupons ($.40 off 6) they were $.38 each!

Pop Tarts - $1.62, each, $1 off two coupon from a blinkie at Publix = $1.12 each!

Dove Deodorant - $2.47 - I had two $1.00 off coupons, I think I printed them out, I can't remember, sorry = $1.47 each

3 pack of Scotch Brite sponges - I bought the new Green ones - $3.28 - I had a $1.00 off coupon that came in the mail from Publix, but didn't say that it had to be redeemed there, so they were $2.28

Nutripals Strawberry - $4.97 - I had a $3.00 off coupon from the Sunday paper from 5/9/10 = $2.97

$108.26 was my subtotal before coupons and tax.

My final total, with tax and with two $5 gift cards, my neighbor gave me hers, was $83.59. I bought a few other items too, some frozen dinners that I didn't have coupons on and bananas. But I still say it was nice to have a week at Walmart where the grocery bill was under $100 which has been really hard to do lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment