Thursday, May 27, 2010

MICE!

I do not like green eggs and ham, I also don't like Mice! We had them invade our home. We knew that they were in our house about a week ago, in our living room. But then we had no more signs of them. Then I went to get into our hall closet to put the vaccum cleaner away, and they had torn into the bag of dog food. There was dog food everywhere in the closet, not to mention, mouse poop, EWW. So we had to clean it out last night, piece by piece, shaking things out to make sure there were no nests inside the blankets. No nests, just lots of broken up Iams dog food, mouse poop, and urine. The smell of that closet, not very nice. We are going to have to shampoo the carpet in there this weekend and just overall, air it out. We closed the door and put a few mouse traps inside. So far, I don't think we caught anything. I think that the mice are too smart and checked out the closet and noticed their food source was gone. So I am sure they were searching our house for more food, hopefully, they didn't find anything. I even made sure to clean out the diaper bag. I normally keep goldfish crackers and cookies in ziploc bags for Matthew when we go places. I didn't want to find that the mice had been into the diaper bag. That was our eventful evening last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment