Monday, June 28, 2010

A Few Printable Coupons

Printable coupons:

 $1.00 off coupon for Coppertone Sunscreen (bricks coupon, so make sure to click the back button on your browser to print it twice!)

Coppertone has a new sunscreen out for children that comes in a green bottle and is called "Coppertone Kids - Pure and Simple." It's Tear Free, Fragrance Free, & Dye Free! It has an SPF of 50 and it's Hypoallergenic. I bought a bottle when I was at Wal-Mart on Friday to try out for my 2 children. I especially love that if my 11 month old or 2 and a half year old were to rub their hands into their eyes, that it won't sting or cause any issues. This has also been a big deal for me, as an adult. It's no fun getting sunscreen in your eyes, and it always seems to happen accidentally. Well, maybe I am sometimes accident prone when I am at the beach or lake.




Coupons for Rozoni Smart Taste or Healthy Harvest Pasta
Click HERE to sign up and then print out the coupons!















 Head to Facebook to print this $1.00/1 Hefty Waste Bag Coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment