Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swagbucks is having a Summer of Swag!!!


I have some exciting news to share with all you Swaggernuts (that’s a word?)!! I just received word that Swagbucks is launching a really HOT promo called SUMMER OF SWAG!

Here’s what you can expect with this promo, starting on Monday:
  • Swag Code Extravaganza | At least 5 Swag Codes will be released throughout the day.
  • Each day they will be highlighting a different high value Swag Buck bill (starting with 25). Every 7th searching win on Swagbucks will be awarded that big bill, meaning that more people will have big wins next week!
If you have NOT jumped on the Swagbucks train as of yet, NOW IS THE TIME! If you sign up right now through this link, you can score a bonus 20 Swagbucks in your account by entering code: SUMMEROFSWAG.

No idea what Swagbucks is? Here’s how it works.

Just sign up for Swagbucks. Make Swagbucks your home page so you always use it for your searches. Then, start searching! You usually earn 10 or 20 swagbucks every few searches. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or put the money in your paypal account! You only need 450 swagbucks (you can easily get that within the first 2 weeks) to earn a $5 Amazon card or 1,300 swagbucks for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card…and they add up quickly!  

Seriously, if you’re not using Swagbucks, you’re missing out on FREE money! There’s no obligation and no strings attached. I even downloaded the toolbar and have not had ANY problems. It’s just too easy!

Downloading the toolbar can help you with searches. You'd be surprised how many times I have copied something to paste it somewhere else, and it appears in the toolbar search area. I have opened a new page and clicked "Go Win!" many times and I have earned Swagbucks doing this. I have also started to use my Swagbucks for all of my online shopping and web searching. Every so often, it pops up that I have won some Swagbucks! I also do the Daily poll every morning to earn 1 Swagbuck, and everyday when I log onto my laptop I earn 1 Swagbuck!


Click HERE to sign up now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment