Friday, July 9, 2010

Eat Better America $15 Pre-Paid Visa Card Rebate Offer!!!

Eat Better America is going to give you a $15 Pre-Paid Visa Card when you buy $30 worth of their products! For my family, this will be so easy to do, as we go through Cherrios and Yoplait Yogurt like it's water.

The rebate is good on items such as Cascadian Farm Cereals, Cherrios, Chex, Total, Bisquick, Green Giant Frozen Vegetables, Cascadian Frozen Veggies and Potatoes, Betty Crocker Potatoes, Progresso Soup, and most Yoplait Yogurt brands, and many other items!

Click HERE for the rebate and more information.



































Click HERE for the rebate and more information.

These products must be purchase between July 9th and July 23rd, 2010. The rebate must be submitted no later than August 24th.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about this rebate, too. I think you have to be a member of Eat Better America and follow the e-mail link to get this. The links weren't working for me, but I did receive the e-mail. What a great deal!

    I'm a new follower! Please check out my blogs, too!
    thehappyclipper.blogspot.com
    www.froogaloo.com

    ReplyDelete