Monday, July 12, 2010

Hives and a Nice, Helpful man

My son's little 2 1/2 year old body broke out in Hives for the second time in his little life. It turns out he is now allergic to 2 types of antibiotics now. :(

Then when I was putting the stroller in the back of our truck, I couldn't close the top part of our camper shell when I was leaving the pediatrician's office. I called my husband at work and he tried to explain to me how to close it, and I still couldn't figure it out. So I looked around me after 15 minutes of not being able to figure it out, and walked up to a guy, he looked nice, in a truck and asked him for help. He came over and helped me to close it. He said he didn't know how but that he would try. I am glad that he tried, because he closed it for me!!! I am glad that most people in TN are nice and helpful. I have learned in my life that it never hurts to ask other people for things. Sometimes, people will give something to you, if you ask nicely and you really want it or need it.

Thank you nice man in the truck at the pediatrician's office in Hermitage, TN around 12noon today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment