Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some things about me you probably didn't know!



I was born and raised in southern California (Orange County). I grew up spending my summers running around with the neighborhood kids, at the local park's pool, and at the beach. Oh, how I miss the ocean. :(


My husband and I moved to TN over 3 years ago, I was 6 months pregnant with our son. We bought a house a little over 2 years ago and we are finally making some new friends!


I have been to India! We have seen the Taj Mahal! We spent 4 months living in a hotel room so that my husband could help organize a call center there and help hire managers to run it.


On the way home from India, we spent a week in Amsterdam, The Netherlands! This is us in Amsterdam. I can't seem to find the other photos we took right now. We went into the Van Gogh Museum and took the tour, we saw the Anne Frank House, we even went to the Red Light District!

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool! I did not know a few of those things. How did you like living in India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in India was so different at first. Then I came to realize that the people living there were just like you and me. Some of their beliefs are different, but that's what makes people in India unique. I missed being at home, the first 4 weeks were the hardest. Then we found out that the hotel had a lounge for people who stayed at the hotel for long periods of time. Mainly people who hung out there were Americans. I did meet a young woman from Germany. We kept in touch for a few months afterwords, but then she stopped communicating with me.

    The food took some getting used to, and it took some time for our bodies to adjust to it. But eating fresh, homemade food everyday is so awesome! I miss the food there, I miss the people and their easy going lifestyles. I guess that's what makes living here in TN so easy, that people are easy going and not so in a hurry like they are in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower! Your pictures in front of the Taj Mahal are amazing! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete