Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little man, Matthew!


When I first heard you cry, it was so surreal. When they brought you to me in the hospital it was magical. I still could hardly believe that you were finally here, and that you were ours! You were so cute, and so little. 6 lbs. 10 oz., 20.5 inches long. To me, you were so precious and so tiny.


Now you are my big 3 year old little boy! We love you so much! I love your blonde hair and blue eyes, your laugh, your smile! I love how your face lights up when you smile! I love that you love Cars and Thomas! We enjoy stopping what we are doing to read you books anytime of the day, before your naps, and before bedtime. We love everything about you! We love that your talking more and able to communicate with us more. We love you!

Happy 3rd Birthday Matthew J.W.K.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment