Sunday, September 5, 2010

How to wash your Babylegs legwarmers and baby socks!


I always wash my Babylegs legwarmers and childrens socks in garment bags. These can be purchased at your local Walmart or Target stores. They carry them on the isle with all of the other laundry things like clothes pins. The ones that I bought are from Walmart, they are about 2 feet square or 18 inches square, I haven't measured them and I don't remember what it said on the outside of the package. They are plenty big enough though for several pairs of legwarmers and socks!

Then I wash and dry them normally with the rest of my laundry, but I always make sure to wash the light colored ones with my light colored clothes, and my dark legwarmers with my dark clothing. That way they will keep their colors longer.

After the legwarmers are dry, I take them and straighten them out so that the BL is facing outward, like it was when I bought them. Then I put the matching pair side by side and I stretch it out a little bit length wise, and then I fold them like they were when I received them and I put them away. I don't fold them together like socks, as I feel that folding down one side of them together like socks might stretch one end of them out too much.

Also, NEVER put your legwarmers or socks in the same garment bag as the bibs. That would ruin them. Bibs are also things that I always wash in my garment bags. I have had bibs stick to other clothing and socks literally ruining the bibs along with the clothing.

Also, if you want to purchase some of your own Babylegs legwarmers, footless tights, or baby socks, you can do so at Babylegs.com. When you check out, enter code ECOCHEAP for 20% off of your order! (expires 9/16)

I checked on Babylegs on Facebook and someone posted a 40% off code, I am not sure how long it is good for, but here's the code to enter when you check out to get this deal: Bounceback10

1 comment:

  1. I always wash mine in garment bags too! I think they'll last much longer that way.

    Love those bat themed BabyLegs!

    ReplyDelete