Friday, September 24, 2010

We are leaving next week for a Road Trip!


My husband, 3 year old son, and 14 month old daughter are taking a Road Trip! We will be gone almost the whole month of October! I will miss the changing of the leaves and trees, but I hope that some of the orange and red leaves will be here when I get back. It is going to get cooler here this week, hopefully it won't stay that way while we are gone, as our dogs will be spending most of the time outside while we are gone.

I will be posting, but it won't be about coupons, giveaways, or discount codes. I also probably won't do any giveaways unless it's a product that I know about and already own. I will though be posting about our trip, restaurants, gift shops, hotels, and lots of photos! I will also be posting reviews on some new products that we bought specifically for this road trip! I hope that you still continue to follow my blog. The giveaways, etc. will be back in November, probably sometime in the first week of November, as it's going to take me a few days to get things cleaned up and back in order when we get back! I will be checking my email, so if there's any questions or comments that you'd like for me to respond to, then please feel free to leave a comment or email me at mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment