Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thank you for hanging in there and continuing to follow my blog!

We are currently in northern California visiting the In-Laws. Today we went to Old Sacramento to visit the Train Museum and to see the Capital Building. Then for dinner, we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory!

Tomorrow, Friday, we are heading to an Orchard that also has a pumpkin patch that we can walk through and get some photos of the kiddos with some pumpkins. Not sure if we will bring any home or not, since we won't have the time to carve them. We will also be eating some fresh pulled pork sandwiches for lunch and some homemade apple pie for dessert! I can hardly wait to taste them, and for the photos that I get to post when we get back. (November 2nd, the week after next!!!!) I can hardly wait to be back home again and to sleep in my own bed!) That is the date that I will be posting pics, etc. on my blog. I need a day to do laundry and get things unpacked and back in order at our house.

If I get a chance before Sunday to post some photos of our trip, then I will. My baby girl also turned 15 months old on Wed., the 20th. She's growing up so fast and developing a sweet personality. I hope that everyone is doing well, leave me some comments, please!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment