Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gumdrop Cookies Recipe

My Mom used to make Gumdrop cookies a long time ago, and lost the recipe. A few years ago we went looking online, and we found it, or at least, a recipe close enough to it. This is the second time that I have made these, and each time, the dough turns out a little bit different. This time, it was more flat? I have no idea why, but they were good. I think that I might add more flour to them when I make more next week!

We found this recipe HERE.


















Ingredients:

Directions:
1) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.

2) Stir in gumdrops.

3) Set aside.
















4) Combine butter and sugar.

5) Stir in egg.

6) Stir in vanilla.

7) Stir in milk.

8) Stir in dry ingredient mixture.


9) Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.

















10) Bake 10-12 minutes at 350F.

11) Remove from pan and cool on a rack.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment