Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wordish Wednesday (1/19)


Chloe and Matthew in their Cracker Carrel rocking chairs
(I think Chloe was trying to throw around some gang signs, lol. Sorry, I grew up in southern CA.)


Isn't she just the cutest! She will be 18 months old tomorrow!


Aww...


Matthew went out with me to get the mail on a very snowy day, and he just had to take Woody along.


Of course, wouldn't ya know, Woody's Hat just had to fall off, into the snow. So I had to take a photo, of course!

3 comments:

  1. Weve had quite a bit of snow too. Finally...it is melting though but this past weekend we went and built snowmen. :0)

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    I invite you over to visit and follow either or both of my blogs as well.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is wehre I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought Woody had gotten buried up to his head, kind of like at the beach, but with snow... LOL!

    ReplyDelete