Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some things that you probably don't know about Me!


I spent 4 months in India, back in 2006, and I went to see the Taj Mahal! Yes, that is a real picture of the Taj Mahal in the background!

I have also been to Amsterdam, The Netherlands! We spent a week there on our way back from India! We also went to inside of the Anne Frank House! Having read the Diary of Anne Frank in Junior High, it was really great to be able to be inside the house where most of the diary was written and see for myself what Anne and her family went through.

I have a couple of Tattoos, I won't bore you with the photos. I have one dolphin, two butterflies, and one celtic heart with our wedding date underneath. My husband has the same one on his left arm.

I enjoy reading books to our children, and I enjoy watching some of the children's TV shows with them! Yo Gabba Gabba, Jack's Big Music Show, Chuggington, and Handy Manny are just a few of them.

I hope that you are having a great day today! Have you ever been outside of the United States or Canada? If so, where did you go and what did you do there?

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous photo!

    Thanks for posting a little about yourself :o)

    I only wish that I could travel outside of the US...I have never even been to Canada. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Canada either. I used to live in southern CA, I grew up there. Never went to Mexico either.

    ReplyDelete