Saturday, March 19, 2011

Toy Box Tees REVIEW


A few months back, I came upon the Toy Box Tee and ordered a T-Shirt for each of my children. They looked really cute in them! Fast Shipping! My only issues were that they necks on the shirts themselves were a little stretched out. The neck border on my daughter's pink shirt was about an inch, and the collar to me, looks too big around her little neck. The paint on both shirts wrinkled up a little bit, but overall, they are cute. (I bought them in bigger sizes then my children normally wear. Matthew normally wears a 3T or 4T, his shirt is a 5T. Chloe normally wears about a 2T, and I bought her a 3T, so they will last them both for a year or so.) The T-Shirts themselves didn't shrink up at all that I noticed. I wash everything before they wear it or use it.





Click HERE and check out Toy Box Tees today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment