Friday, May 6, 2011

Please VOTE to help us get Pepsi to sponsor a Splash Pad at my local park in memory of a little girl named Ava.



You Vote will help to Build a Splash Pad at my local park in Mt. Juliet, TN. This park would be built in memory of one of my three and half year old son's speech teacher's daughter Ava, who passed away last year. I don't know the details, but this is spreading like wild fire through Middle Tennessee and the United States. Please share this with others and get them to vote too! Thank you.

Post the words below on your Facebook pages and Tweet it please! Then go and text! This can be done once a day!

For Facebook or Emails:
I've texted 106253 to 73774 to get the Splash Pad built in Mt. Juliet, TN and to honor Ava Bright. Have You? (It's FREE, and you can text every day to help out!)

Twitter Tweet:
I've texted 106253 to 73774 to get the Splash Pad built in Mt. Juliet, TN & 2 honor Ava Bright. Have U? (It's FREE, text daily)

0 comments:

Post a Comment