Saturday, July 2, 2011

Go Chemical Free in Your Home! (Guest Post)


As a stay at home mom and lucky to be with my children everyday! Looking for all the best products to use with my family is something that any mom looks for without spending your entire savings doing it! If you look at all the products on the market there are warning labels everywhere! Having any of those products in my home scares me. I don't want to worry about chemicals being ingested by my children or pets. The chemicals in most products sold at your local grocery stores can induce dermatitis and asthma like symptoms or make health issues worse for you and your family. Please take a look the information in the videos here and really take a look at what you are using in your home in, on, and around you and your family.



Are you a mother, father, grandparent or just a friend that cares about your love ones and family! Well I want you to look at these videos and really think about what it would mean to have a chemical free, toxin free and overall better health in your home! I am very passionate about Melaleuca and what it offers us in our homes. Please do not hesitate to call or email me if you have questions and wish to learn more about what Melaleuca can do for you!

Check out Melalecua's Awards Here


Please take a look at both the videos and remember what it would mean to your family to be chemical free. And to save you money in the process!
 
Thank you so much for taking time to read this post. Contact Megan about purchasing Melalecua's products and learn more about living Chemical Free!

Megan
gracelynn05@gmail.com
(320) 267-9944

0 comments:

Post a Comment