Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank you so much!

Thank you everyone for the really sweet 2nd Birthday wishes for my baby girl! I can hardly believe she's 2 years old! I will miss her being a baby, but I look forward to watching her become a sweet little girl. I posted a few photos of her little party with just us, since we are still getting over a recent illiness.




Chloe and I


Matthew and Chloe with my husband, Tim


Her favorite gifts, a metal Hello Kitty lunch box with some stickers and bracelets inside (I picked these out to give to her! My husband picked out her tricycle and some other gifts because I couldn't leave the house.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Birthday to her!! She still has a few years, but if you'd like to help with an auction I'm running...this is an adorable convertible jacket:

    http://tlcauctions.blogspot.com/2011/07/auction-30-jacket-stuffed-animal-in-one.html



    Lauren

    ReplyDelete