Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Saying "It's HOT outside" is an Understatement!


It is so HOT outside that I don't like to leave the house or even take my kids outside in the shade to play, but I am going to. Wish me luck.

Here is our outlook for the month, this week looks like our last week of high 90's. It also looks like their prediction for the rest of the month, on weather.com, says that it should get down into the 80's and 50's and 60's at night! Does this mean that we might have an early, long, Autumn this year?!?! I hope so, that would be so awesome since we've had 8 weeks of hell, and I mean, HELL!

So does this mean that today will be the last HOT day that we have here in Middle Tennessee? I don't know? I guess only time will tell. But I sure hope so. I would really like to enjoy being outside again, and not have to worry about my dogs or my children and I getting over heated so much.

PLEASE God, make it cool again!!! PLEASE!!! I Beg of you!

Just an FYI, don't type the word "Hot" into the search engine on google for images, you will see hot people, not hot clipart, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment