Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oral-B Stages Toothbrush, Oral-B Stages Toothpaste, & Disney Baby Wash Reviews!



Did you know that before your baby's teeth come in that you can brush his or her gums? Oral-B makes toothbrushes that can be used on infants as young as 4 months old! They are so cute! They come with either Winnie the Pooh or Eeyore on them! Oral-B Stages infant toothbrushes are made with baby-soft bristles that were made for tender gums and newborn teeth. Using a toothbrush to clean your baby's gums can keep their mouth clean helps your child get used to having their gums and teeth get cleaned sooner.


I didn't start brushing my first child's teeth until he was probably around a year old. I didn't know that I could do it sooner. With our daughter, and thanks to Oral-B infant toothbrushes, I started brushing her gums when she was 6 months old. My son loves the Oral-B Stages Cars Toothpaste! It's his favorite and a great tool in helping him to learn to brush his teeth.



My daughter is now two and a half years old and she can mostly brush her teeth all on her own! She even puts the toothpaste on her own toothbrush! I still quickly brush her teeth when she says that she's done just to double check, but she's getting better at doing it by herself. She uses the Oral-B Stages Princess Bubblegum flavored toothpaste! I wish they made toothpaste for adults that tasted like bubblegum. I am 13 weeks pregnant, and it sure would be a nice break from tasting minty toothpaste a few times a day.


We also had a chance to review a bottle of Disney Daily Renewal Naturals Hair & Body Baby Wash with Lavender & Chamomile. It's formulated with natural Botanical extracts to cleanse, nourish, and protect baby's and toddler's sensitive skin. It is also Hypoallergenic, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Dye Free, and Tear Free! I like that it's very lightly scented that I don't even smell it.

Both of our children have eczema and it's really hard to keep it under control. I have only been using the Disney Daily Renewal Naturals Baby Wash on both children for a little over a week now, but so far, it's been helping their skin.

You can purchase the Disney Daily Renewal Naturals Hair & Body Baby Wash on Amazon.com or at your local retailer.



Disclosure: I received samples of these products for review from MommyParties and MomSelect. No other compensation was received or exchanged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment