Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sick Kiddos

I am now 16 1/2 weeks pregnant. We find out in less than two weeks if we are having another baby boy, or baby girl!

But right now, both kiddos are sick with some kind of cold. Chloe has a really high fever, one that I am keeping a close eye on, both kids are coughing, runny noses, and aches and pains. Poor Chloe is so Whiny, and I just figured out yesterday as to why. My poor baby girl.

I will do my best to get out the Low Entry Giveaway posts, since I usually do them after the kids go to bed. I have tonight's pretty much ready to go, so I am going to work on Saturday's list!

I will post more Giveaways soon. I have many to post up and share with you!!!

Sponsors: If your looking for your review or review and giveaway posts, I will do them when I can, probably not until next week. I know that I have two that are due ASAP. I will do them hopefully by Sunday night, but no promises, as I am just praying that I don't catch this cold too.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart, it's hard to be pregnant & have sick little ones @ home as well! Hope your little Chloe' feels better soon - they sure feel miserable when their fevers go up! Take care of yourself... and thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete