Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Growing Up With Hello Kitty DVD's Available Now! (Review)


Hello Kitty is popular again and she's making a come back in a BIG way! My two and a half year old daughter is obsessed! We recently had the chance to review the Growing Up With Hello Kitty DVD's! Each Growing Up With Hello Kitty DVD contains six (6) entertaining stories that can help teach your children about why children should clean their rooms, eating their vegetables, to use proper table manners, sleeping alone, how to help out, changing their clothes, learning to share, going to the bathroom, saying they are sorry, and more!


My children really enjoy watching these DVD's, including my four and a half year old son! They have started to help out more with cleaning the house, changing their clothes, and they are both sleeping alone, through the night, without waking up since they watched these DVD's! I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I'm not complaining!

I like watching these DVD's with my children, my only complaint is the high pitched voices of Hello Kitty and her sister, Mimi. So I keep the volume at a good level so that it doesn't bother me too much. Other than that, the songs and cartoons are cute!

You can purchase the Growing Up With Hello Kitty DVD's at your local Target, Wal-mart, Toys-R-Us, or on Amazon.com today! (They are only $7.49 each on Amazon!) 


Disclosure: I received these two dvd's from a PR agency in exchange for my review. No other compensation was received or exchanged. The above opinions are mine, and mine alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment