Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"I'm a New Big Sister" - Little Steps for Big Kids - Children's Book Review!


I had never heard about this book until I started looking for one to help prepare my two and a half year old daughter for the arrival of her new baby sister, due in July. It's called "I'm a New Big Sister." It talks about how things will change when her little sister is born, and tells little girls how her baby sister won't be able to play with her right away, but someday she will. It also shows the big sister helping her parents with the baby and how important it is to keep their toys picked up so that the baby won't get hurt on them. It especially shows the little girl how when the baby is sleeping, that her mommy and daddy spend special alone time with just her! I really enjoy this book and I really enjoy reading it to Chloe. I have been reading it to her every night for the past week, and my four and a half year old son loves it to.

You can purchase this book on Amazon for only $6.99!

They also have "I'm a New Big Brother" book!

Thank you to Little Steps For Big Kids (Now I'm Growing) Series of books for toddlers and children. This book is well written and great for teaching my children what to expect when their baby sister is born!


Disclosure: I didn't receive anything for reviewing this book. I bought it online and wanted to share it with you, my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment