Thursday, May 31, 2012

We Love Babylegs!



My daughter has been wearing Babylegs legwarmers since she was around seven months old. She has worn them on her legs and arms, and so has our son! I can hardly wait for my newborn baby girl to wear her newborn Babylegs legwarmers in a little over six weeks! I bought some newborn legwarmers, I hope they git her cute little legs! I wonder what the nurses at the hospital will think of them? You can purchase your Babylegs on Mom 4 Life today!



  • BabyLegs protect you little ones sweet little legs from wind burn and chill.
  • Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking and dancing.
  • With BabyLegs, crawlers can roam free without rug burn!
  • They help keep socks on!
  • They fit most newborns through size 10
  • BabyLegs are fun to use as arm warmers too!
  • They help make diaper changes a breeze
  • BabyLegs keep legs warm year round
  • They provide light weight sun protection
  • BabyLegs make EC'n, diaper changing & potty training easier
  • Jazz up any dance class with BabyLegs
  • Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion with BabyLegs!
  • BabyLegs are made of a very soft blend of 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% spandex
  • The Organic BabyLegs are made of 80% organic cotton, 12% nylon, 8% spandex
  • The SuperSoft are made of 100% polyester


I can't wait to try out my new Hooter Hider that I purchased to nurse our baby girl when we are out in public or have others in our home. The fabric designs are really cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment