Friday, July 6, 2012

The reason that I haven't been blogging...

I had my daughter on July 2nd. I am doing my best to get on the computer and get work/my blog done, but with my husband home, and also having our other two children to take care of, myself to take care of, and our newborn baby girl, it's really hard. I just got home from the hospital on 7/5, so I am still really tired. Thank you so much for your patience.


We named her Hailey Annalyn. She was 6lbs. 4oz., 19 3/4 inches long. She is so cute, little, and sweet. For the most part, she is easy going and our kids are being good, but of course Hailey is waking me up a few times a night to nurse. So until I can manage being a new mom, my blog will be worked on when I get a chance. Thank you for your patience.

6 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, and don't worry about your readers right now. Taking care of yourself and that precious little girl are what is important right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Hailey Annalyn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, she is the cutest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! She is adorable!!

    SensiblySara

    ReplyDelete