Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"The Odd Life of Timothy Green" Movie Review!


I had a chance to see "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" a few nights ago. It was a really good movie! I am a big Jennifer Garner fan. I used to watch her when she starred in the TV show, Alias. I was not happy when the show ended. I enjoyed the background Autumn season in the movie. The colors of the trees and leaves were beautiful. I also thought that CJ Adams who plays Timothy in the movie is one great little actor! I can't wait to see what movie he stars in next! I do recommend taking your children to this movie. I feel that children eight or ten years and older would better understand it more.

Here is a little information about the movie from the Disney website, as I didn't want to give away the whole story of the movie:

Academy Award®–nominated director/writer Peter Hedges (“Dan in Real Life,” What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?”) brings enchantment to the screen with “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy and Jim Green (Jennifer Garner and Joel Edgerton), who can’t wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy (CJ Adams) shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim—and their small town of Stanleyville—learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.

If you get a chance to see one movie tomorrow or this weekend go and see "The Odd Life of Timothy Green." You will smile, laugh, and maybe even cry. But in the end, you will leave happy and forever, changed.


Disclosure: I had a chance to see an advanced screening of "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" from a PR agency. No compensation was exchanged or received for my post. I simply wanted to share my thoughts about this Awesome movie with you, my readers.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very interesting and heartwarming movie. I hope to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite interesting. I would like to see it :)

    ReplyDelete