Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5: Christmas Blogging Challenge

When your sick, it's really hard to keep up with this on top of everything else on my blog, and with our family. Hailey, my five month old baby girl, is now sick and coughing. She is really congested and she wouldn't nap at all yesterday. I really needed to put her down, but every time I put her down, she's wake herself up coughing or choking on mucus.

I HATE THE FLU!!!!!

This cold/flu whatever the heck it is needs to go away now. Everyone is still coughing and congested. My son Matthew has had this now for 11 days, Chloe for 9 days, Me for 6 days, and my husband for about 6 days also. Now Hailey is just starting...  She will be sick for the rest of the month with this. All I want (Need) is ONE good night of solid sleep without anyone waking me up. I don't feel it's much to ask for, but it looks like it's going to be a while. I guess it's time to start taking naps with Hailey laying on me in the recliner, IF Chloe will let me sleep and not wake me up. Oh, so tired. So if the low entry giveaway post doesn't get done, you'll know why. Because I didn't get a chance to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment