Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Parenthood (the TV show)

If you aren't watching the TV show "Parenthood" your missing out. Especially if your a parent or grandparent and you have children of your own. It's a great show for people of all ages, from teenagers to grandparents. Last night's episode made me cry like a baby. I had sad tears and happy tears, and it made me hug my five month old baby girl even hardly. I picked her up and hugged her a few times actually. I am truly grateful to be a mother, and to be a mother of my son and my two baby girls. I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. I want to be around long enough to see them settle down and have some children of their own. I want my daughters to be mothers, and my son, to be a father, if they so choose to. I want them to feel what I feel, about them, and for them. I don't want to miss their birthdays, holidays, weddings, and other important mild stones in their lives. I couldn't imagine not having my mother around for all of mine. My parents are alive, for now. My father is 68, and he doesn't exercise or watch what he eats. I honestly don't think that he cares. My other two sisters hardly talk to him because they are too much like him, so they bump heads on everything. I am like my dad, but I am also like my mom, and I am also a bit of myself too. So I feel that helps me to understand my father better. He's my Dad, he always will be my dad, and I can't and wouldn't want to, replace him. That's another story for another day.

Check out the TV show "Parenthood" when you get a chance. This isn't a paid post, I didn't get paid anything for this, nor was I asked to mention to anyone to see it. It's just one of my most favorite shows on currently, and I want to share it with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment