Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Stitch In Time (Handmade, Personalized Items)! #ChristmasGiftGuide


Stacy made my 2013 Airplanes and Dragonflies Christmas Gift Guide button above, that I recently changed from the Holiday gift guide, to my Christmas Gift Guide! You can read about why I did that Here!


My friend Stacy is the owner of A Stitch in Time, she is very creative! She has made personalized towels for my children, personalized t-shirts for our mom's group families when one of the children in the group passed away, personalized children's capes, legwarmers, masks, personalized Towel sets, knitted caps, and more! I did a review of some of her products before, you can check that out Here!

We own two hooded towels, three personalized t-shirts, a hand knitted cap and booties for my daughter when she was born, children's masks, and the personalized ABC's that you can check out in the link above.

Wouldn't your son, daughter, niece, nephew, or grandchild open up a Personalized Hooded Towel, Cape, T-Shirt, or Sweatshirt/Hoodie with their favorite character, animal, or vehicle on it? I bet they would be so happy and so surprised! Check out some examples of her work!










Stacy can also make your child's favorite cartoon characters, animals, vehicles, etc. and put them onto the back of a hooded towel, hoodie, t-shirt, cape, and more!












All of her products are stitched with her sewing machine. Every character, animal, vehicle, and person's name is made personally by Stacy, and made in the U.S.A.!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/227387574049389/

If your looking for a special gift for your children or relatives, A Stitch In Time can help! Join Stacy on her A Stitch In Time Facebook group today, and post something that you would like her to make for you! Hurry, cause Christmas will be here before you know it! If you would like to email Stacy directly, you can do so at a.stitchery.time@gmail.com.


Disclosure: Stacy made my blog button for me, and in exchange, I will be showing off her work from time to time on my site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment