Monday, May 26, 2014

Costume Super Center Has Costumes For Dress Up, Fall Festivals, Halloween, And More! (Review) #ProductReview

My family and I enjoy attending Renaissance fairs when we get a chance. This year though, we didn't get to go because of sick children, or having other plans this whole month with friends, and of course, Mother's Day! My oldest daughter Chloe is almost five years old! Yes, I know, hard to believe since some of you have watched her grow up since she was a little over a year old when I started my blog. Chloe wanted to wear a princess dress, as she calls it, to the Renaissance Fair. So last month, I went looking for Clothing for a Ren Faire online. We ordered her a Girl's Designer Elegant Lady Costume from http://www.costumesupercenter.com/!


Chloe really loves this dress, and so do we! She didn't look like a little girl so much anymore, as the costume made her look like a little lady. She was also dressed and ready to go to the fair! The costume is well made and easy to get on and off. Check out some photos below of Chloe wearing the Girl's Designer Elegant Lady costume! The costume even came in a reusable garment bag, which we will use to keep the dress in!





Next time you need a dress or costume for a party or for Halloween, check out http://www.costumesupercenter.com/ first! 

Use code X15 to receive 15% off your order of costumes of $20 or more!
Also 50% off ALL Santa Suits, use code SANTA50!



You can also pre-order Frozen Elsa or Anna costumes and accessories! Order now for Halloween and Fall Festivals before they're gone! 


Disclosure: I received one costume from CostumeSuperCenter in exchange for my review post. No other compensation was exchanged or received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment