Sunday, May 18, 2014

Garden Lites Veggie Muffins Review!



It seems like everyone I know has a special diet, some people only eat organic, clean foods, some people eat gluten-free, others are vegetarian, some are vegan, some are on a low-fat diet and some are eating no carbs. So inviting people over and going out to eat anywhere is getting super complicated. I always make a note to ask people to please bring their children special food if they can't have what I am serving. I try to have a little something for everyone, but that doesn't always work for all families.

Garden Lites products are for everyone! I especially like the Garden Lites Veggie Muffins! Their first ingredient is vegetables, and they’re all gluten-free, vegetarian, low in calories, high in fiber, and Kosher Parve. These two ounce muffins are just the right size for a small breakfast or snack. They’re kept in the freezer until you’re ready to thaw them at room temperature or warm them in the microwave.

Garden Lites Veggie Muffins are available in the following flavors:
  • Veggie Blueberry Oat Muffins
  • Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Veggie Muffins
  • Zucchini Chocolate Veggie Muffins
  • Carrot Berry Veggie Muffins
  • Golden Corn Veggie Muffins




I’ve had the opportunity to sample every flavor, and they are excellent! My kids couldn’t even tell that the Zucchini Chocolate Veggie Muffins contained zucchini because they had such a wonderful chocolate taste. My favorites are the Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip and Veggie Blueberry Oat Muffins. The Golden Corn Veggie Muffins actually have big pieces of sweet corn in them. All of the muffins are moist and so flavorful.






As you can see, my girls, 22 months and 4 1/2 years old, loved them! The Garden Lites Veggies Muffins are great for breakfast, snack, lunch, or for an after dinner snack or for dessert! I love them anytime that I am hungry, and they are really fulfilling too!

You can find Garden Lites Veggie Muffins in the freezer section at Target, Publix, Foodtown, Wegmans, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, Martindales, and more! For a full list of retailers, visit www.garden-lites.com. Follow Garden Lites on Facebook, Pintrest, and Twitter.


Disclosure: I received some Garden Lites Veggie Muffins to sample in exchange for my review post. No other compensation was exchanged or received. These muffins are so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment